Please note: This is an invitation only event.
Dear Parent / Carer
I am personally writing to invite you and your child to a session showing pupils how to revise for their Core subject GCSE examinations.
Revising before exams is proven to raise pupils’ grades and therefore it is important that pupils know how to successfully revise. The session will focus on giving information and techniques about how to revise for exams and how, as parents, you can support this. This session will provide each pupil with a personalised revision pack and a free revision stationary kit. A selection of free drinks and snacks will be available for pupils and parents.
Parents will not be required to undertake any work throughout the session; your role is to support your child with the process of revision. It is important that parents / carers and pupils attend this 1-hour session; revision techniques will be shown and pupils will be given personal resources in which they can use to optimise their revising.
Below are some comments from our previous sessions:
- “It was a good session, would recommend all parents to attend future sessions.”
- “I thought the session was really useful and much better than I expected. It’s great to see teachers put in extra support to help.”
- “Really useful evening. Feeling much more confident for helping her with her revision”
- “Enjoyed it, it helped me to understand things better, Thanks for the help”
The two options are as follows:
- OPTION 1: Thursday 26th October 4:30pm–5:30pm
- OPTION 2: Thursday 26th October 6:00pm–7:00pm
Thank you for your support.