ParentPay is the Academy’s online payment system that lets you make the secure online payments by credit and debit card. Paying online instantly credits your child’s ParentPay account (minimum top up amount is £1.00).
For all Academy activities/trips/visits, payments via ParentPay are accepted (however, you can pay in cash at local PayPoint stores, if you are using this service you will need to contact the Academy for information on how to do this).
If your child is registered for the Biometric Fingerprint recognition system at the Academy, your child:
- Will not be required to carry a card
If your child is using a card at the Academy the card will include:
- A photograph of your child
- An inbuilt chip that contains the following information:
- Pupil’s tutor group
- Cashless catering account balance
NB: NO BIOMETRIC INFORMATION is placed on the card.
The ParentPay website has a FAQ’s section, account activation advice and tutorials so you can find your account balance, watch how to pay for an item, etc. Click on the blue button below or www.parentpay.com and click on the parents tab or e-mail during office hours on firstname.lastname@example.org
If your query is outside office hours, please report the issue via the ParentPay website under the parent section/parent support/report an issue.
If you do not have access to the internet you can use the following facilities at:
- Bransholme Library – North Point Shopping Centre
- Central Library – Albion Street, Hull
- Mobile Library – The mobile library makes fortnightly stops around the city. Please call 01482 300300 for more details.
BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT or The Card:
- In order for your child to obtain lunch from one of the three outlets available, they will need to be provided with an identity card or have been registered on the biometric fingerprint system.
- This enables the Pupil/Parent/Carer to access the cashless catering system and credit the ParentPay account with money, to enable payment for meals and trips.
- It provides access to the Learning Resource Centre (LRC) and the facilities available, including the borrowing of books and resources.
- It provides ease of identification for extracurricular activities and Academy visits.
- It allows access to the printers and photocopiers.