We currently have no vacancies but please keep checking back.
however We are always looking for high performing teachers of English, Mathematics and Science to join our staff team to teach across the age and ability range.
We have an extensive curriculum accessible to all pupils and year on year we are oversubscribed.
We are looking for teachers who are committed to securing the highest standards and raising academic achievement. As well as teaching English, mathematics or science at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our substantial enrichment programme of extracurricular activities.
We want to hear from passionate, dedicated and outstanding teachers who can take responsibility for the pupils they teach. We also provide high quality professional development so that new staff can settle quickly and grow and develop in their role.
However we want to hear from passionate, dedicated and outstanding teachers who can take responsibility for the pupils they teach. We also provide high quality professional development, so that new staff can settle quickly and grow and develop in their role.
To be successful you will:
- Be well qualified in either English, Mathematics or Science
- Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- Be committed to the raising of standards across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
- Be committed to your own ongoing professional development
In return we can offer you:
- A positive and optimistic working environment focused on pupil progress
- Exceptional facilities and resources to enable you to teach to your full potential
- An opportunity to grow and develop within a strong team of committed specialists
- Excellent professional development opportunities
The Academy is committed to continuous improvement and our aim is for every pupil to leave Winifred Holtby Academy as a successful and confident learner, who is well-equipped to move onto the next stage in their life. We have high expectations of all members of our Academy community.
Full details of the teacher requirements and an application form are available from the Principal’s PA, Mrs Bowman email@example.com. Please note that in order with Safer Recruitment practice, C.V.s are not acceptable. You will also be required to provide references from your most recent / current employer.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a successful enhanced DBS check.
As part of the pre-appointment check, all applicants will be checked for a Prohibition Order in EEA member states and also GTCE Sanctions, prior to shortlisting.